Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tiny play PIE

Ok so you know how at the grocery store you can get those tiny little one person pies in the bakery section? One day we got those pies, and I thought "This tiny tin is so cute!" I kept it so that I could make a play size pie somehow. Well about a year later I finally figured out a way to make it super cute. I didn't record how I did it just took pics of the end result. It wasn't much different from how I did the CAKE just paper clay, and a few other tricks with paints etc. I will make more of these in an easier way but I just wanted to show you this one I did, because it's cute and to show you what is possible with just a few things you can get at the store. Super affordable and SUPER cute and realistic! This one is about 5 or 6 inches wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment