Sunday, January 18, 2015

Little luncheon

 
So I took my little circle cutter, about 1.5 inches and cute my big ham into little ham.

 
I bought some Italian bread, breadsticks and cut off the rounded edges on both sides

 
Then cut into thirds, slice in half length wise to make a tiny hoagie bun 

 
Then fill! I cut some grape tomatoes, added little slices of cheese also cut with my round cutter, then ham and a little spinach
 Added tiny chips and isn't this the most adorable little sandwich ever?   


 Here is the whole table

 

 
 For dessert we had some tiny rice crispy treat balls


 
small glasses can be found at World Market they add such a cute tiny touch in the right size for little hands.
                                        I told her to smile...she made this face then laughed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment